The following projects are funded under the Joint Japan-US Network Opportunity 2 (JUNO2) Program in the area of trustworthy networking for smart and connected communities. This program is run by National Science Foundation (NSF) and NICT in collaboration. The duration is from September 2018 to August 2021.
- STEAM: Secure and Trustworthy Framework for Integrated Energy and Mobility in Smart Connected Communities
- Resilience in Next-Generation Intelligent Optical Networks
- Resilient Disaster Communications in the Social-Media Era
- Resilient Edge Cloud Designed Network
- Disaster-Resiliency Strategies for Next-Generation Metro Optical Networks