The following projects are funded under the Joint Japan-US Networking Opportunity (JUNO) Program in the area of networking technology and systems for future Internet/new-generation networks. This program is run by the National Science Foundation (NSF) and NICT in collaboration.
- ACTION: Applications Coordinating with Transport, IP, and Optical Networks
- Cognitive Security: A New Approach to Securing Future Large Scale and Distributed Mobile Applications
- Towards Energy-Efficient Hyper-Dense Wireless Networks with Trillions of Devices
- Cost-Effective and Scalable Architecture for Multi-Granular Optical Networks
- Location-based Forwarding and ID-based Routing (LORIF) for the Future Internet
- Virtual Mobile Cloud Network for Realizing Scalable, Real-Time Cyber Physical Systems
- Service Offering Model and Versatile Network Resource Grooming for Optical Packet and Circuit Integrated Networks